Saturday 13 July 2013

WEEKLY BAKING – Sunday 14 Jul


I just finished this weekly baking. The kids are back to school this week and will need some stuff for their lunch box. I therefore made Finger and Sausage buns. They are simple to make and by keeping them in the freezer I can every morning easily wrap them and put them directly in the lunch box.
We still have visitors from overseas and I know that we during the week we would prefer not to spend too much time in the kitchen. I have therefore made Muesli and Plain Hot Cross buns we can have for breakfast, morning tea or as an afternoon snack. 
I also made 4 Flat Bread we can have with some dip or a nice salad during the week.


Qty.
Week 2
15
Muesli buns
15
Finger buns
15
Sausage buns
15
Plain hot cross buns
2
Flat bread

No comments:

Post a Comment